Terms and Condition
Terms and conditions
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- to process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
- to send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out
Do not place any kind of links in the discription of your business or services you offer.
We reserve the right to reject any Listings that we do not deem appropriate for the site.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Certain links within deltalook.com may connect to other websites maintained by other parties over whom deltalook.com has no control and for which deltalook.com cannot accept responsibility. deltalook.com makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, however deltalook.com takes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to issues beyond our control.